aggressively queer coding?

skybrook2

What do you call it when someone makes images where their disgusting fetish is normal to all the characters, as if they could force people to accept it in reality, just by barraging us with images of it being accepted?

It's not queer coding, because queer coding is intended to be secret, not overwhelmingly blatant. It's not virtue signaling, since they're not talking about how great they are for supporting some oppressed people. It's not forced legitimacy, because these are legitimately disgusting fetishes. What do you call it?

Examples:

>>6710240t
>>6640328t

anything by novaspark
Background Pony #10EA
@skybrook2
Normalizing objectively disgusting shit. Some believe it is at least some of the time political, one of the tactics of Cultural Bolshevism. The masses won't help the Party Vanguard burn everything down and destroy everything until everything is disgusting, everything fills them with despair, and they believe the Revolution can't be worse than what exists now. History demonstrates this to be unwarranted optimism.
skybrook2

I don't think it's a political agenda. People are just into disgusting shit, and wish that everyone would be okay with it.

how about "staged credibility?"
AA

Site Assistant
Hopeful Pioneer
It can be politically motivated. Postmodern literature and other forms of media often are intentionally obscene and shocking. In the 1960's this was done at first to tear down media censorship laws, but has continued since to challenge social norms and desensitize people. According to the moral dimensions theory, conservatives have a much stronger disgust response than liberals which shapes their moral views, thus it wouldn't be surprising that radical liberals would chip away at this disgust response until it's no longer present. If a person is not one of the few with an actual logical basis for why fetishes are bad, he's more likely to be a liberal if he lacks the gut response to reject them.
Pony9

@skybrook2
You sound like a whiny religious zealot. Like you sound like some jehovah witness people. it's a little funny but also annoying and pathetic. It also makes you a bit of a hypocrite but I only care about the annoying part. In a less polite phrasing, shut the fuck up already about your whiny bitching because you're to lazy to block tags you aren't a fan of. To be fair though at least you aren't hiding behind anon and screaming for people to go to hell,at least as far as I know you aren't.
skybrook2

Geez, salty much? I can't block a tag that doesn't exist. Go be passive aggressive at people who don't care about your ship somewhere else.
Pony9

@skybrook2
One I'm referring to the fetishes your bitching about. Every single one of them has tags you can block. Geez learn some basic reading comprehension. Two there is a tag for that ship but considering you don't bother to read tags, I shouldn't be surprised you never noticed it. How the fuck is a visually impaired guy better at reading tags then you.
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
@Pony9
Skybrook was a charismatic, albeit a bit autistic, family sitcom. Season 1 really had it going, with a personality, funny moments and clever references to real political events. Season 2, however, is not interesting at all with all the woke queer shit. They've butchered the sequel to smithereens. Those darn execs…

Man, skybrook2 fucking sucks ass. But I hope it'll get better if I keep watching.
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
See? It has nothing to say. You know why? Because it's bland and generic. skybrook2 doesn't push the right boundaries to stay engaging.

skybrook2 is trash show written by a cocaine addict (and probably a closeted homosexual). It will never reach the same heights of skybrook that we've once had. Diaper episode was the last straw. Zero stars.

#cancelskybrook2
Pony9

@Dumbshwick McGee
Can you stop with the anti-woke stuff. I fine Skybrook2 annoying and whiney but it's pretty hypocritical to complain about woke stuff when MLP has been full of woke stuff scince the 80s and has a couple of homosexuals in G4.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~