MLP discussion thread

Background Pony #8926
Yeah, I hope they give me a trippy shrooms that will do the trick.

Also /mlp/ is ofically retared. They forgot to nominate Derpy. Plz tell them since replying doesn't work on my phone. I have a read-only mode.

https://boards.4channel.org/mlp/thread/36045463#
Background Pony #8926
I just woke up after the operation. In my slumber I saw myself listing 4chan boards. That's a total disappointment.

Like I literally saw myself browsing /mlp/ in a dream. What a waste…
Background Pony #8926
And the funniest part is — it felt like 2 minutes while in real time it was 4 hours.
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

I have an assumption that Pony life is a chibi anime parody of mlp. It's too weirdly familiar. Fast pacing, out of character interactions. It all makes sense now.
ToastedTruffles

Early Adopter
There's a movie night thread over on /mlpol/. We usually watch older movies and some slightly more modern movies. After the movies, we move on to watching 2-3 episodes of Smol Horses Doing Small Hoers Things. A week or so ago, we finally moved into the episodes that I haven't seen yet. It's really nice to have a watchthrough like this that includes a live chat on the side. These side conversations and people pointing out smaller details really adds a new dimension to the experience of watching the show.

Have other people here been part of watchthrough streams? Maybe during the new show releases?
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~