Vent thread

Hollowfox the Worst

Straight Outta Derpi
Vent your frustrations here.

I really wish Derpi would let me have a mental breakdown so people can comfort me and not treat me like shit. (Or delete it)
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Ponerpics isn't your hugbox. So If I am to call you a crybaby nigger, don't expect this message to magically dissapear within a few hours. In fact, more people would only be more temped to exploit your time by wasting theirs to make as much damage to your self esteem as possible.

Real people don't cater to nobody's feelings. They have barely enough energy to deal with their own problems, let alone anyone else's.

So kys.

Faithfully yours,

Dumbswhick McGee
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
So recently I've been circumsized by my own dad. It's a gnome tradition, you see. It's bad because usually you do it to babies, not grown ass bearded midgets.

I can still smell blood under my crotch. I blame my ethnicity and the universe that has made me miserable for the rest of my live. I was proud of my gnome foreskin damn it! It was making a huge impact on my attractive side! Yes, most women find me too short to be right up their alley, but fairies… Dude, fairies are so short you can use them as condoms.

So that I did.

Now I have my own fairy made wrapper around my dick to keep me warm. But my dignity as a man is fleeting.

I feel so sad and alone…

So sad and alone…

Please feed me.
Background Pony #A598
Done, also I finally realised that the reasons for characters not matching the mouthpiece was because it's not only intentional but will most certainly stir up a reaction if let's say Pinkie, who's canonically a real mother would support pro-abortion. I'm the dum dum dumbass for not knowing sooner. If it fits, it won't be interesting.
Posted Report
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
@Background Pony #64A4
My solid expertise confirms that you are a novice. Let me give you a helping touch and show you how it's done.

@Hollowfox the Worst
You know what else needs to be nuked?

Your mom's rectum.

@Background Pony #64A4
See, you have to linger on it a bit to add a predicament of urgency. Please, do take your mom jokes seriously. Mom jokes are sacred because mothers are sacred. I would not wan't my own mom to be held to such a weak standart.
Background Pony #8CCA
@Hollowfox the Worst
Do they only hate Twitter under the new management, now that it's no longer a 100% PC hugbox for commies, troons, and commie troons, or did they hate it before also?

There's nothing social about "social media." It's always been fucking horrible, back when it was AOL chatrooms and Geocities blogs. Anonymity plus an audience plus lack of immediate consequences instantly brings out the very worst aspects of human behavior that don't require personal presence or physical contact. It's antisocial behavior and it normalizes sitting around in your underwear clicking on "refresh" over and over to try to get one more dopamine hit from total strangers you'll never meet, whose faces you'll never see, whose voices you'll never hear. That's the opposite of social. It feeds on itself and creates a crab bucket mentality where the people in the bucket don't like the thought that anyone could leave. I hate social media. Hate it, hate it, hate it. But I hated it first, before it became fashionable.
Posted Report
Hollowfox the Worst

Straight Outta Derpi
@Background Pony #8CCA
Maybe they hate it because they don't want me to bring offsite drama. Not to mention they always make me stop bringing offsite drama especially when my favorite people (like for example, Egoraptor) gets cancelled or I get screwed over on Twitter for saying non-offensive things that offends people (for example, claiming an actress' career is ruined because everyone hates a show she is in or Disney ignoring heterosexuality) to the point of accusing me of something I am not.
Posted Report
Background Pony #64A4
@Hollowfox the Worst
hate? no you didn't do anything like skin a child alive

just kinda pointless to rant about derpibooru. this site and all the other alt-boorus exist due to that fact already.
(that derpi is shit) and twitter? bro no one cares about it. same as before. this site is again alt booru. because those other places are shit.

thats why this place exists. there really isn't a point to rant about it and talk about why they bad. cause.. thats why we are here in the first place
Posted Report
Background Pony #64A4
@Hollowfox the Worst
thats just how it is. a bunch of twitter people think they can dictate society. but thankfully its self destructing before our eyes.

if you ignore their mentally ill reeeing at normal people for saying things then they have no affect on your life, id leave twitter if I were you
Posted Report
Background Pony #8CCA
@Background Pony #64A4
I occasionally read Twitter, if only because some artists whose work I enjoy post their art there. I don't post there. I don't have an account, so I have to use a proxy to read it in the first place.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~