Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #5CB1 in topic Philomena Proposal for enhanced tagging.

Background Pony #5CB1
I don't like it. Tagging is already too well set to start messing with things in my opinion. It would also exponentially increase the time taken to properly tag an image and make it more difficult to search. It just complicates things too much. I really hope Derpi doesn't do this.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #5CB1
Background Pony #5CB1
I don't like it. Tagging is already too well set to start messing with things in my opinion. It would also exponentially increase the time taken to properly tag an image. It just complicates things too much. I really hope Derpi doesn't do this.
No reason given
Background Pony #5CB1
I don't like it. Tagging is already too well set to start messing with things in my opinion. It would also exponentially increase the time taken to properly tag an image. It just complicates things too much.
No reason given
Background Pony #5CB1
I don't like it. Tagging is already too well set to start messing with things in my opinion. It would also exponentially increase the time taken to properly tag an image.
No reason given
Background Pony #5CB1
I don't like it. Tagging is already too well set to start messing with things in my opinion.
No reason given