I am posting to apply for a staff position. Some facts aboot me:
* I got into pony stuff in 2011
* I love poners and I hate niggers
* My waifu is Twilight Sparkle
* I was recently banned from DiscordApp™ for being too based
* I became the world's best programmer when Terry Davis was struck by a glowing train
* I love automation
Regarding your preference for developers, I am an experienced programmer. I primarily use C++, although I prefer to use my own programming language because everything else sucks. I hate mandatory garbage collection, I think targeting a VM is retarded, and I have no interest in functional languages. What I'm saying is I've never used Elixir.
Regarding the presumed dupe report problem that other dude mentioned, that should be partially solvable with some automation to compare how similar images are, and a user interface suited to quickly saying yes or no for each report. I've never seen philomena's dupe report interface, so I don't know how it compares to what I'm imagining, but I'll just assume it's way worse because everything almost always is.