Started by Background Pony #A73A
Posted
139 replies
Subscribe
wren
Potat - A master in the art of Shitposting

Freckle Inspector
@omelettepony
>Shutterbug and Rash Endeavor aliases under Crackle Cosette.
this one is extremely confusing. which one is the actual name for that chrysalis form? is shutterbug the name of another character too? and who the heck is endeavor?
I'm not sure what needs done here.

>Amy-Gamy who sometimes gets tagged with Ami-Gami.
done
omelettepony
Auti.. Artist - drawer of mare

mareschizo
@wren
>this one is extremely confusing. which one is the actual name for that chrysalis form? is shutterbug the name of another character too? and who the heck is endeavor?
I never new about the Shutterbug tag until a friend of mine referred to Crackle Cosette (the name I always goes with Chrysalis in that form) as that, Rash Endeavor is alias under Shutterbug too so I figured why not. Though after doing some digging, Shutterbug is in fact, another character. I think people picked up the name "Shutterbug" for Chrysalis' paparazzi disguise form through the fandom wiki (my friend got the name from there). As for Crackle Cosette, I was looking through the boorus for cute maers and found her.
wren

Freckle Inspector
@omelettepony
i think that means fixing it would be going through the shutterbug tag and removing it from chrysalis images, replacing it with the other name
rather than aliasing i mean
omelettepony
Auti.. Artist - drawer of mare

mareschizo
@wren
I'm not sure if the colt character was named Shutterbug or Rash Endeavor, since it was clearly aliased for a reason. Though, there are no signs of "mlp rash endeavor" anywhere on the internet, and Shutterbug is already Chrysalis, I think it's to remove the alias then fix the tags? Basically I think Shutterbug (Crackle Cosette) and Rash Endeavor (colt) is not the same character, that somehow got alias together.
mys_elf

Any chance you could look into the tag relation between "explicit" and "vulva"? At first I thought it was the combo of "explicit" + "plot" that resulted in the tag being added, however I have since noticed it happening even without the "plot" tag being added. At this point I really have no idea what combination of tags it is that triggers it being added.

Here are some recent example images where this has happened:
>>6447978
>>6447948
>>6447950
>>6447971
>>6447970
>>6447968
>>6447967
>>6447946
>>6444809
>>6444816
>>6444801
>>6439732

And as a side note, I have noticed these two images being merged in the incorrect direction:
>>6443689
>>6443687
On the version I uploaded, they did not have the Patreon logo on them.
Background Pony #7D51
@mys_elf
It's "anatomically correct" that's doing it. The name is misleading, it's the tag specifically for horse-like vulvas, and applies the "vulva" tag for that reason. No, it doesn't make sense, nor does it have any relation to the "anatomically incorrect" tag. Derpi, in its infinite wisdom, chose to use that instead of horsecunt, as you can see by the imported alias.
Background Pony #7D51
@mys_elf
You'd think that, but no. Horsecunt would also complement the horsecock tag that already exists much better. Very similar, blunt, and impossible to get confused with anything else.
wren

Freckle Inspector
@Background Pony #7D51
It's a cultural tag rather than a scientific tag. People have used "anatomically correct" in that context and not in the context of an entire horse form looking like irl. Irl-looking horse uses "horse" or "hoers" tags generally

@omelettepony
done
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~