User data corrupted

Lotus

Site Administrator
@Blossomforth
When we switched servers, the information on the old server was copied to this one. However, not all of it was copied, including user avatars, images, and evidently watch lists. The reason for this, is that each individual element transferred required finding that location in the database, then testing the function to make sure that something wasn't messed up, and so forth. So it's not a corruption, but your user avatar wasn't transfered and you'll have to reupload it. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we wanted to transfer quickly and were afraid of unforeseen errors arising.

The old server can be found here old.ponerpics.org
Lotus

Site Administrator
@Blossomforth
I can explain that one. Tags in the database have a number value assigned to them based upon the order in which the tag entered the database. We imported the Derpibooru tag data, where the tags had different numbers than on PonerPics. So things like watch lists and filters, which consist of tag numbers, translate into something else with the new set of tags.
Background Pony #7E4F
Tried multiple times to log in, only for it to have failed every time. Worked the first time after logging in successfully on the old server (old.ponerpics.org).
Think something else borked too.
BrokenInside™

Mouth Ready To Service
@Lotus
Meant to bring it up when I got back on after months of being away. This is still a bug. Completely forgot about it, and habitually made the first letter uppercase. Kept thinking after probably a dozen retries that I messed up my typing somewhere, only to re-check my post history and re-read this thread.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~