Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic Art Quality/Downvotes Discussion

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

The only thing I may need in the future is a new drawing pen tablet but it's costly to first buy it and then send it overseeas to some random guy. I guess you can tip me when I'm done drawing that commission you were talking about. But it's entirely up to you.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

The only thing I may need in the future is a new drawing pen tablet but it's costly to first buy it and then send it oversees to some random guy. I guess you can tip me when I'm done drawing that commission you were talking about. But it's entirely up to you.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

The only thing I may need in the future is a new tablet but it's costly to first buy it and then send it oversees to some random guy. I guess you can tip me when I'm done drawing that commission you were talking about. But it's entirely is up to you.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

The only thing I may need in the future is a new tablet but it's costly to first buy it and then send it oversees to some random guy. I guess you can tip me when I'm done drawing that commission you were talking about. But it's entirely is up to you.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava