Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic Food

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

Alright, you rascals. Turns out I have something of value to add to this conversation.

Why do millenials hate Bologna cake? As a millenial, I think it's pretty fine for what it's worth. I mean, it's just a meal that looks like a cake with bologna inside but it's not a cake. What's the big deal? Just because something looks like a sweet dessert doesn't malke it a dessert. And, unlike some babanas dipped in ketchup or pineapple pizza, this meal doesn't have anything sugary in its recipe.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

Alright, you rascals. Turns out I have something of value to add to this conversation.

Why do millenials hate Bologna cake? As a millenial, I think it's pretty fine for what it's worth. I mean, it's just a meal that looks like a cake with bologna inside but it's not a cake. What's the big deal? Just because something looks like a sweet dessert doesn't male it a dessert. And, unlike some babanas dipped in ketchup or pineapple pizza, this meal doesn't have anything sugary in its recipe.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava