Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic Food

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

I am not an expert in american cuisine(or any cuisine in that ragard) but some people say that soup is a drink. I don't fancy those people. Like, Soup is filled with vegetables and meat. Such things strongly rely on chewing to be properly digested. Am I supposed to just pour this potential choking haszard into my mouth without any need to worry about it's contents? Who the hell says that one can drink the soup? Did you hear your mom calling you to drink your soup? If you just take the wet stuff from the soup and cool it down then yeah - it's a drink. But who the hell would do that to a damn meal? People have to show some damn respect!
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

I am not an expert oin the american cuisine(or any cuisine in that ragard) but some people say that soup is a drink. I don't fancy those people. Like, Soup is filled with vegetables and meat. Such things strongly rely on chewing to be properly digested. Am I supposed to just pour this potential choking hasard into my mouth without any need to worry about it's contents? Who the hell says that one can drink the soup? Did you hear your mom calling you to drink your soup? If you just take the wet stuff from the soup and cool it down then yeah - it's a drink. But who the hell would do that to a damn meal? People have to show some damn respect!
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava