Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic How do you store your MLP files on your computer?

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

A picture is worth a thousand words. Behold.

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection has been occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. way to stor data. Alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection whas been occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection was occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collections hwas been staoccupying on my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with incserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava