Participate in the 2024 PonerPics Community Colab Deadline is August 31st. See the thread here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic How do you store your MLP files on your computer?

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

A picture is worth a thousand words. Behold.

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection has been occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. way to stor data. Alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection whas been occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collection was occupying my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with inserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

>>6052333p

Some names and pictures are hidden because they are highly embarrasing (even to my standarts). This collections hwas been staoccupying on my drive for 5 years straight and has proven to be the most effective. alphabetical order didn't do it for me so I've set my priority with incserting a letter before a directory of my choosing.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava