Viewing last 25 versions of post by Punished McGee in topic Ponerpics community collaboration event

Punished McGee

A fallen legend
"@Lotus":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1159#post_1159
I think we need to create a tag and start adding our oc's right away. Something like "ponerpics community collaboration" will work.

"@Background Pony #D9AD":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1160#post_1160
"@omelettepony":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1162#post_1162
If you are not an artist but have your OC's design in mind, I can draw your OC for you.

Probably all of you will agree that anthro images are not qualified to enter the collab.

In our political climate, your OC might not want to show a nazi salute. though, considering your OC is just a pony and ponies don't know about the horrors of the holocaust, it's fine if they show a nazi salute. They do it unintentionally.

OC's can be drawn in pairs. It should be decided whether or not sexual intercourse between the pair is allowed. Since we live in a society, I vouch in favour of this dilemma. If your mare OC's for some intricate reason wants to lick another OC's nipple during a collab shooting, at very least don't make it obvious. Hide behind other OC's so the explicit acts are hinted, not shown. This will help to create lore of the collab event, intrigue. These are not just mares and stallions in one picture. They have goals. Passion.

Futher discussion will continue after I drink some coffee.
No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
"@Lotus":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1159#post_1159
I think we need to create a tag and start adding our oc's right away. Something like "ponerpics community collaboration" will work.

"@Background Pony #D9AD":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1160#post_1160
"@om
elettepony":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=1162#post_1162
If you are not an artist but have your OC's design in mind, I can draw your OC for you.

Probably all of you will agree that anthro images are not qualified to enter the collab.

In our political climate, your OC might not want to show a nazi salute. though, considering your OC is just a pony and ponies don't know about the horrors of the holocaust, it's fine if they show a nazi salute. They do it unintentionally.

OC's can be drawn in pairs. It should be decided whether or not sexual intercourse between the pair is allowed. Since we live in a society, I vouch in favour of this dilemma. If your mare OC's for some intricate reason wants to lick another OC's nipple during a collab shooting, at very least don't make it obvious. Hide behind other OC's so the explicit acts are hinted, not shown. This will help to create lore of the collab event, intrigue. These are not just mares in one picture. They have goals. Passion.

Futher discussion will continue after I drink some coffee.
No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee