Viewing last 25 versions of post by Aryanne Hoofler in topic Ponerpics community collaboration event

Aryanne Hoofler

Chef de Cuisine
Dear members of ponerpics.

With recent development it has become apparent to me that I've miscalculated. It was a bad marketing move to involve myself with a collaborathison event. For you see, I was thinking like an opportunist and not a strategist. I was stricken by a muse of art and... Well... The rest is history.

That's why I've decided to depart from my position as a cpro-founducer of the 2023 ponerpics collaboration event and say goodbye to "Mares Kitchen" as I knew it.

Starting from now, the following changes are to follow suit. Effective immediately:

-New admission requests for joining Mares kitchen are hereby closed and will not be processed.

-Each artwork trademarked with 'Mares Kitchen' ltabelg will be removed from the collaboration event since it no longer has ties to my conglomerate.

-all, if any 'Mares Kitchen' applicants, including personnel, will be silently executed within the course of 1 to 3 working days (depending on their location and travel costs).

- the right to copy, modify and distribute Mares Kitchen's intellectual property will be inherited by a parent company "Leslie.co" not until june 24th.

I should have never involved my businesses with that Mcgee guy. He's very unprofessional. Fueling drama, faking his death to avoid my calls. Gnomes have proven to be untrustworthy business partners.

I am sorry to whom I've misled during these trying times and I hope we meet once again under less dire circumstances.

Trust the plan.

Your rightful friend,

Aryanne Hoofler
No reason given
Edited by Aryanne Hoofler
Aryanne Hoofler

Chef de Cuisine

With recent development it has become apparent to me that I've miscalculated. It was a bad marketing move to involve myself with this. For you see, I was thinking like an opportunist and not a strategist. I was stricken by a muse of art and... Well... The rest is history.

That's why I've decided to depart from my position as a co-founder of the 2023 ponerpics collaboration event and say goodbye to "Mares Kitchen" as I knew it.

Starting from now, the following changes are to follow suit. Effective immediately:

-New admission requests for joining Mares kitchen are hereby closed and will not be processed.

-Each artwork trademarked with 'Mares Kitchen' label will be removed from the collaboration event since it no longer has ties to my conglomerate.

-all, if any 'Mares Kitchen' applicantors, including personnel, will be silently executed within the course of 1 to 3 working days (depending on their location and travel costs).

- the right to copy, modify and distribute Mares Kitchen's intellectual property will be inherited by a parent company "Leslie.co" not until june 24th.

I should have never involved my businesses with that Mcgee guy. He's very unprofessional. Fueling drama, faking his death to avoid my calls. Gnomes have proven to be untrustworthy business partners.

I am sorry to whom I've misled during these trying times and I hope we meet once again under less dire circumstances.

Trust the plan.

Your rightful friend,

Aryanne Hoofler
No reason given
Aryanne Hoofler

Chef de Cuisine

With recent development it has become apparent to me that I've miscalculated. It was a bad marketing move to involve myself with this. For you see, I was thinking like an opportunist and not a strategist. I was stricken by a muse of art and... Well... The rest is history.

That's why I've decided to depart from my position as a co-founder of the 2023 ponerpics collaboration event and say goodbye to "Mares Kitchen" as I knew it.

-Each artwork trademarked with 'Mares Kitchen' label will be removed from the collaboration event since it no longer has ties to my conglomerate.

-all, if any 'Mares Kitchen' applicators, including personnel, will be silently executed within the course of 1 to 3 working days (depending on their location and travel costs).

Trust the plan.

Your rightful friend,

Aryanne Hoofler
No reason given
Aryanne Hoofler

Chef de Cuisine

With recent development it has become apparent to me that I've miscalculated. It was a bad marketing plmoyve to involve myself with this. For you see, I was thinking like an opportunist and not a strategist. I was stricken by a muse of art and... Well... The rest is history.

-all, if any 'Mares Kitchen' applicators, will be silently executed within the course of 1 to 3 working days (depending on their location and travel costs).

Trust the plan.

Your rightful friend,

Aryanne Hoofler
No reason given