Viewing last 25 versions of post by Punished McGee in topic Ponerpics community collaboration event

Punished McGee

A fallen legend
"@Wallbeige":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=2140#post_2140
Initially I thought of curating a simple collab in which the highest score from each submitted image would decide a winner. But as time went on I began feeling undoverwhelmed with opportunities. It's like carrying the overbearing guilt of wasting limitless potential. This could be so much more with enough time, a little more creative wit, a little less moderation.

Soon mares kitchen began metamorphosing into that of a scientific anomaly, a curiosity. I could almost see it play out in my head, like a full length movie, with character arcs, with stories to tell. But these stories need to be consistent. Tales can't stand amid the flow of careless intervention. So I've swayed everyone away from meddling with my pet project by overcomplicating the supposed rules of the event, which was actually a script for things to come. And now I've cutted the event completely out of the picture, giving it a new root of life.
No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee