Viewing last 25 versions of post by Punished McGee in topic Ponerpics community collaboration event

Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Okay, dropping the gnome persona here.

"@SuperDerpyBot":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=2218#post_2218
I have read through your messages and it made me realize my mistake. Considering that I've started this thread, I might have been seen as a main organizer and curator of the collab, And it's proven to be my downfall. Bad PR can affect all in the works. This year my approach has been hindered by dismissive and illogical ramblings. A complete self indulgent disaster.

I accept my responsibility for not paying any attention to the collab itself. Only my own amuzsement. Its been my fault as well.

Everyone, please understand that I do not represent the event. It was fairly easy to compile several images into one without much hassle. My opinions, ideas have harmed the perceived outlook on collaboration itself. And for that I am sorry.

Return to my first message on this thread. See how it all started. Look pass what it has delved into.
No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Okay, dropping the gnome persona here.

"@SuperDerpyBot":/forums/dis/topics/ponerpics-community-collaboration-event?post_id=2218#post_2218
I have read through your messages and it made me realize my mistake. Considering that I've started this thread, I might have been seen as a main organizer and curator of the collab, And it's proven to be my downfall. Bad PR can affect all in the works. This year my approach has been hindered by dismissive and illogical ramblings. A complete self indulgent disaster.

I accept my responsibility for not paying any attention to the collab itself. Only my own amuzement. Its been my fault as well.

Everyone, please understand that I do not represent the event. It was fairly easy to compile several images into one without much hassle. My opinions, ideas ghave harmed the perceived outlook on collaboration itself. And for that I am sorry.

Return to my first message on this thread. See how it all started. Look pass what it has delved into.
No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee