Viewing last 25 versions of post by Punished McGee in topic Ponerpics general

Punished McGee

A fallen legend
You dare throwing crickets at me, bitch? How about you start with throwing yourself out of here coz you are the biggest roach on this website.

You fill the void with words only for them to be a cushion for your sorry ass to land on. Nobody thinks you're funny.
I've seen a smudge on a window that has more charisma than you ever would. I would rape your tight blue ass for breakfast and then pay for abortion because anything that might have come out of it would be subpar at best, let alone alive, you whimsical cunt!

No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
You dare throwing crickets at me, bitch? How about you start with throwing yourself out of here coz you are the biggest roach on this website.

You fill the void with words only for them to be a cushion for your sorry ass to land on. Nobody thinks you're funny.
I've seen a smudge on a window that has more charisma than you ever would. I would rape your tight blue ass for breakfast and then pay for abortion because anything that might have come out of it would be supbpar at best, let alone alive, you whimsical cunt!

No reason given
Edited by Punished McGee