Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic PSYHEDELIC TAPE ANIMAION WHERE SOME BEARDED DUDE SCREAMS LETTER A - HELP ME FIND IT

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

I can't for the life of me find a psyhedelic tape animation. I know it exists, I've seen it multiple times. And I can't find it no matter how hard I try.

The music from this animation is played in "THIS":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHTLBm8h30&t=311s&ab_channel=KillAllPedos video. 5:55 is the timestamp when it plays.

Animation starts with a disclaimer that reads "THE FOLLOWING TAPE IS FROM A DISTANT FUTURE" or something like that. Then it pictures some crudely drawn man/alien/something with a beard screaming for 20 seconds accompanied by a beautiful music. No amount of google tampering helped to find this gem. This is my last resort.

If you know this animation by chance, let me know. The sooner - the better. I can't imagine what stuff google will put in my ads after analyzing my search history.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

FUCK.

I CANcan'Tt FORfor THEthe LIFElife OFof MEme FINDfind Aa PSYHEDELICpsyhedelic VHCtape TAPE ANIMATIONanimation. I KNOWknow ITit EXISTS.exist, I've SAWseen ITit MULTIPLEmultiple TIMEStimes. ANDnd I CANcan'Tt FUCKINfind FINDit IT!no NOmatter MATTERhow HOWhard HARD I TRY!!!try.

THEhe MUSICmusic FROMfrom THISthis ANIMATIONanimation ISis PLAYEDplayed INin "THIS":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHTLBm8h30&t=311s&ab_channel=KillAllPedos FUCKING VIDEOvideo. 5:55 ISis THEthe TIMESTAMPtimestamp WHENwhen ITit PLAYSplays.

THE ANIMATIONnimation STARTSstarts WITHwith Aa DISCLAIMERdisclaimer THATthat reads "THE FOLLOWING TAPE IS FROM A DISTANT FUTURE" ANDor SOMEsomething SHITlike that. THENhen ITit PICTURESpictures SOMEsome CRUDELYcrudely DRAWNdrawn MANman/ALIENalien/SOMETHINGsomething WITHwith Aa BEARDbeard SCREAMINGscreaming FORfor 20 SECONDSseconds ACCOMPANIEDaccompanied BYby THISa FUCKINGbeautiful BEAUTIFULmusic. MUSIC! NOo AMOUNTamount OFof FUCKINGgoogle MADEtampering GOOGLEhelped FUCKINGto UNDERSTANDfind WHATthis Igem. AM FUCKING TRYINGhis TOis FUCKINGmy FIND!last AND TO MAKE MATTRESS WORSE, THE ANIMATION ON YOUTUBE HAS A NAME THAT GOES ALONG SOMETHING LIKE THIS - "OTRHCEXIEU LWDKHXKWJ"resort.

If you know this animation by chance, let me know. The sooner - the better. I can't imagine what stuff googgle will put in my adds after analyzing my search history.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava