Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox the Worst in topic Vent thread

Hollowfox the Worst

Straight Outta Derpi
"@AA":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=1790#post_1790
But how can I protect my favorite stuff from being heartlessly HATED by everyone?

Egoraptor is hated, Chris Pratt is hated, Star vs. is hated, My Little Pony G4 is hated, Disney is hated, Netflix is hated, EVERYTHING IS HATED. And nobody cares to the point of people wanting me to keep my feelings bottled up inside and not defend the things I like to the point where everyone is going to avoid them because THE FUCKING INTERNET SAID SO!

Are people fucking selfish or what?! This is why I consider to be called The Worst Person on Derpibooru, and now I'm gonna be the Worst Person in Ponerpics, because selfish people don't care about everything. and everytime I say anything, PEOPLE HATE ME!!!

I hate being hated! When will this suffering end?!
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox the Worst
Hollowfox the Worst

Straight Outta Derpi
"@AA":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=1790#post_1790
But how can I protect my favorite stuff from being heartlessly HATED by everyone?

Egoraptor is hated, Chris Pratt is hated, Star vs. is hated, My Little Pony G4 is hated, Disney is hated, Netflix is hated, EVERYTHING IS HATED. And nobody cares to the point of people wanting me to keep my feelings bottled up inside and not defend the things I like to the point where everyone is going to avoid them because THE FUCKING INTERNET SAID SO!

Are people fucking selfish or what?! This is why I consider to be called The Worst Person on Derpibooru, and now I'm gonna be the Worst Person in Ponerpics, because selfish people don't care about everything.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox the Worst