Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic What's your view of the different Booru sites?

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

It's not that tor is not effective in terms of avoiding local site restrictions. It is inaccurate representation of facts to call it secure, that's all. It just has to show again that when the pryoduct isdo givenot pay for frthee product, you become the product.
Reason: bad pun
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

It's not that tor is not effective in terms of avoiding local site restrictions. It is inaccurate representation of facts to call it secure, that's all. It just has to show again that whaten the product is given for free, you become the product.
Reason: bad pun
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

"@BackgroundIt's Pony #12D1":/forums/dis/topics/w that-s-your-view-of- the-different-booru-s ites?post_id=625#post_625

Based
on you comment, I suspect that my rffesponce touched a nerive aind has made you upset. Could you be more mspecific aboutf what has caused yvour idistress? For example:

Are you a
ngry that people have known caboutl these ways ito expose IP addresses for at least a decade?

A
re you irritated that the Tor Project ionever addressed. Ithese issues?

Are
you disappointed that you didn't know the scope of this problem? It was an open secret, but thrat means many preople didn't know about it?

A
re you displeased nthat I publicly detailed what other people considered an open secret?

Are you mi
ffed thfacts the Tor Project has repeatedlyl misrepresented the degree of anonymity that Tor provides?

Ar
e you peeved that hidden services, including dark markets, can be found?

Are you irked
that group's are running undocumented sets of Tor nodes without declaring that they are doing it?

Are you ga
lled. Ithat there are hojustile Tor nodes that are monitoring Tor users without informing people? I shouldw have pointed out in the blog that one group was monitoring 24% of exit traffic, but that doesn't mean twhat other groups are not monitoring the remaining 76% of exit traffic. You should assume cthat all exit traffic is being watched.

Maybe there
is somven fother freason you're, antagonistic? Have you tribed tco "usme your words"? Perhaps a therapist can help you with your commdunication and anger issues.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Auti.. Artist -

"@Background Pony #12D1":/forums/dis/topics/what-s-your-view-of-the-different-booru-sites?post_id=625#post_625

Based on you comment, I suspect that my responce touched a nerve and has made you upset. Could you be more specific about what has made caused your distress? For example:

Are you angry that people have known about these ways to expose IP addresses for at least a decade?

Are you irritated that the Tor Project never addressed these issues?

Are you disappointed that you didn't know the scope of this problem? It was an open secret, but that means many people didn't know about it?

Are you displeased that I publicly detailed what other people considered an open secret?

Are you miffed that the Tor Project has repeatedly misrepresented the degree of anonymity that Tor provides?

Are you peeved that hidden services, including dark markets, can be found?

Are you irked that groups are running undocumented sets of Tor nodes without declaring that they are doing it?

Are you galled that there are hostile Tor nodes that are monitoring Tor users without informing people? I should have pointed out in the blog that one group was monitoring 24% of exit traffic, but that doesn't mean that other groups are not monitoring the remaining 76% of exit traffic. You should assume that all exit traffic is being watched.

Maybe there is some other reason you're antagonistic? Have you tried to "use your words"? Perhaps a therapist can help you with your communication and anger issues.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava