Viewing last 25 versions of post by Soft Lava in topic What's your view of the different Booru sites?

Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

"@Background Pony #DDF5":/forums/dis/topics/what-s-your-view-of-the-different-booru-sites?post_id=657#post_657
Still salty over my last blow to your chest? So much that you had to find a weakness in my impenetrable muslim nigger armor to continue fighting this fight? So be it, you cheecky rascal you.

Do you have anger issues? Or have you been in a recent mental anguish over how succinct and straight to the point my opinions are, forcing you to rely on besmirchment of my honor to prove your point? I find your behavior rather childlish and I am not willing to watch you embarrassing yourself in my eyes no longer, unless you take precautinary steps in learning basic communication skills.

If you are indeed, without a doubt, Jesus Christ on a mission to educate the masses about how secure TOR is, you don't begin your gospel with harrassing guys you disagree with and calling them faggots, do you? If you do, you'd be stoned to death with a blink of an eye (and a wink of a pussy) and all your friends will betray you, especially jewish ones.

For starters, try to work on your manners and perhaps I will follow suit and work on mine.

But until then, fuck off.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

"@Background Pony #DDF5":/forums/dis/topics/what-s-your-view-of-the-different-booru-sites?post_id=657#post_657
Still salty over my last blow to your chest? So much that you had to find a weakness in my impenetrable muslim nigger armor to continue fighting this fight? So be it, you cheecky rascal you.

Do you have anger issues? Or have you been in a recent mental anguish over how succinct and straight to the point my opinions are, forcing you to rely on besmirchment of my honor to prove your point? I find your behaviour rather childlish and I am not willing to watch you embarrassing yourself in my eyes no longer, unless you take precautinary steps in learning basic communication skills.

If you are indeed, without a doubt, Jesus Christ on a mission to educate the masses about how secure TOR is, you don't begin your gospel with harrassing guys you disagree with and calling them faggots, do you? If you do, you'd be stoned to death with a blink of an eye (and a wink of a pussy) and all your friends will betray you, especially jewish ones.

For starters, try to work on your manners and perhaps I will follow suit and work on mine.

But until then, fuck off.
No reason given
Edited by Soft Lava