Viewing last 25 versions of post by wren in topic DNP Policy

wren
Potat - A master in the art of Shitposting

Freckle Inspector
"@HotKinkajou":/forums/meta/topics/dnp-policy?post_id=341#post_341
It slides far towards totalitarian eventually when staff has to try to guess someone's motives instead of just judging actions. For downvotes, I can see how downvoting an entire tag or artist tag would be petty, but it's still just a use of a feature. If this were to become a rule, it should be something entirely concrete such as "don't downvote 10 images of the same artist" or similar. Otherwise it gets to where staff starts trying to guess motives and control users. 10 images isn't a lot over time though, idk if it would be better if it were "10 images within x amount of time" kind of thing.

I'd much rather "suffer" from downvote bombing on my art rather than have this kind of rule tbqh.

Of course, one user using multiple accounts to downvote bomb or other site things is reasonable to outlaw.

"@Lotus":/forums/meta/topics/dnp-policy?post_id=318#post_318
I'd be annoyed trying to search for an artist and having chunks of their images not tagged and therefore unsearchable. Though, an "artist edit:x" kind of tag would fix that if the artist is just trying to distance from edits. I just think it's pretty gay when artists quit ponies and try to take down all their pony art.

Can't complain much about the policy so far otherwise; it looks like a dream.

"@Lotus":/forums/meta/topics/dnp-policy?post_id=335#post_335
Does that 60 days count for unreleased art like the discord example?
No reason given
Edited by wren