Participate in the 2024 PonerPics Community Colab Deadline is August 31st. See the thread here

is it possible to get a art reqeust here?

Wallbeige
Medieval Community Collab -
2023 Collab -

Drangleic Inhabitant
mhm. figure it out my dude
you can't always live by 'muh autism' as an excuse for you inability. I'm autistic and I can figure that out.. it's really not hard.
Hazaplan
2023 Collab -

Detractor
@Background Pony #D9E0
It's a fun idea but in reality I'm not sure there's enough active users — let alone active artists — here for it to really go anywhere. You'd probably have better luck on /mlp/, but I guess one could always just use this thread if they wanted to try anyway? This thread doesn't seem to have any purpose otherwise at this point and I don't think it's worth creating its own thread for yet
Background Pony #8868
@Hazaplan
I was on /trash/ in a thread that wasn't even related to candy-colored miniature ungulates. Someone was spamming the thread with material of a nature I won't even describe here. Despite the fact that this was in violation of both 4chn rules and /trash/ rules, I got banned for reporting them. I am thinking long and hard (ell oh ell) about whether I want to frequent places on the Internet where that kind of thing gets posted.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~