G5 Creator

Thordisciple
Auti.. Artist - An Artist

Son of Chryssie
Luis was the name of a bully American football player I knew in a Texas high school. Now I can associate it with My Little Pony being turned into a Pixar-like production with a lack of plot, literally too.
Background Pony #6772
I don't know about that, but the G5 trash has completely taken over the /mlp/ catalog. I've had north of 70 threads hidden since the spam began. The sooner it's over, the better.
Background Pony #D176
@Background Pony #6772
Pretty much. Shitposters are permitted to spam the catalog proclaiming the objective superiority of g5 over g4, but saying the opposite or pointing out the incredibly obvious raiding going on is a big no-no. But what else is new? If you'll notice, once G5 spam started EqG spam all but stopped.
Background Pony #6772
>Temp banned for "trolling" and they don't even have the courtesy to tell me what the post was.
Every new batch of jannies somehow manages to be worse than the last. Not even EQG receives this much protection, holy shit.
Background Pony #6772
@Background Pony #C6E2
You clearly must not have a very high level of attachment to the project. Hell, if it wasn't for people like me in the early days the whole thing would have been commandeered by discordfags before it could have even begun.
Background Pony #C6E2
@Background Pony #6772
"It was me! I did all the manual work literally anyone else could have done! Me! I'm the one who's never done anything productive with his life outside of this project!"
Hopefully the thread will stop being fucking garbage now that your autistic ass is gone.
Background Pony #6772
@Background Pony #C6E2
>It was me! I did all the manual work literally anyone else could have done! Me!
That is not what I claimed in the slightest. I have done much but I did not do it alone. There was a time prior to Cookie and 15 where the thread was basically just me and Clipper working on things after the initial rush of interest died down. I made many of the original tools and processes used in the creation of the voice dataset, I clipped many episodes, and wrote much of the doc. So I feel I have certainly made a difference in the project.

>I'm the one who's never done anything productive with his life outside of this project!
Even within the realm of /mlp/ that's not true. There's been several other projects (some of which very successful, others less so) that I have also played a reasonably large role in. Heck, there might even be services that I run that you use. I just don't like namefagging and linking my activities together.

>gone
Not for long.
Background Pony #28E8
@Background Pony #6772
It is really a shame but with luck this will pass. Both G5 spam and jannies' overprotective behavior. I have been posting since 2014 (not really an oldfag but still) and today is the third time I've ever been warned for my posts.
Background Pony #6772
@Background Pony #28E8
>It is really a shame but with luck this will pass. Both G5 spam and jannies' overprotective behavior.
Man, I hope so. But my hope has been significantly waning over the past few years. 2 years ago I had never even received a warning. Now it's basically at the point where you're constantly receiving them over every little thing. it's not like the contents of my posts have changed much. I've always pushed for a FiM focus in any project that I've been a part of. There once was a time where /mlp/ genuinely felt like home, but fuck has it been a long time since that's been the case. It used to be one of the big reasons I did what I could to keep projects on the board. It all just seems to get worse.
I don't really consider myself an oldfag either, I'm only '13 vintage.
skybrook

Sorry you're getting burned by asshole mods. Wish there was a way where we don't get totally cut off from our friends the moment a mod decides to wield his e-penis, whether our friends want it or not. Dunno what to do about this sort of thing.
Background Pony #6772
Jannies are faggots. Also, the current PPP thread has near 600 replies if you actually look at the archive.
Background Pony #D176
Speaking of the board, when did so many faggots start complaining about people wanting ponies to display some cute horse-like behavior?
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~