Ponerpics general

Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Now where's all my horse fuckers at? Did (((alicorns))) shut you all down? Oi vey? More like Oi Neigh. Fight, you cowards. You can beat it. Fight with all your horse power. You know you have it because even cars have it. and cars are not even fucking alive, are they?
Posted Report
ToastedTruffles

Early Adopter
I think I spend more time on PonerPics than on the forums here. It's easier to do more stuff on it. I thought that prioritizing the preservation and anti-censorship of the fandom media was the agreed-upon priority when it came to the split of the Boorus.
Posted Report
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Maybe we could go for another community collab to boost the morale? Though I'm unsure if my time schedule would allow to lead such an event this time. I thought of a theme for a while now. How about a war themed collab in which ponies join the war and have a massive single standoff before being sent to a battle?
Punished McGee

A fallen legend
Would be even funnier to mix Ziggers with azov just cos friendship is magic. Imagine ponies in uniform wielding weaponery or even sitting on a tank, shooting from a plane etc… Now this collab is definitely way over derpi's guidelines. could be a fun thing to make
Background Pony #C6EA
@Wallbeige
Ironically, Russians almost never have matching uniforms. Their depots have a mishmash of moth-eaten uniforms in a dozen different camouflage patterns going back to the Second World War, and they hand out whatever they have. It makes their troops look like homeless people who stole a bunch of mismatched stuff from the dumpster behind an army surplus store.
Posted Report
Background Pony #C6EA
You people are a bunch of deviated preverts, but I love you all. Merry Cribmus, you assholes.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~