Feature suggestions and discussion

2Merr

wants to die
Feature suggestion: a pinned thread for general site-related questions like ^@Soft Lava
I also had questions about the imports, mostly out of curiosity.
Soft Lava
Marenheit Contributor - This little pony contributed to the Marenheit fundraiser of 2020
Auti.. Artist -

@Lotus
Waiting for some time and then importing new images from derpibooru might not be an optimal sollution. It might be good to automize such process.

I also don't know if staff will take legal action against ponerpics for pffft stealing art.
Lotus

Site Administrator
Alright, a question for everyone:

I was considering, once the (staff) importer is finalized, changing the default sort-by system so that images are sorted by ID number rather than by upload date, which means that new images can be steadily imported from Derpibooru, while user uploads take up the front page(s). The idea is to give more focus to uploads that artists make directly to PonerPics.

Of course, you can always change the “sort by” back to upload date.
Lotus

Site Administrator
@𓃗𓂸
Okay, serious question, is that an uploaded avatar or did it actually generate a white coated yellow maned earth pony background pony at random?
2Merr

wants to die
The tag “standing splits” should alias to “vertical split” because both are being used to describe the same thing.
2Merr

wants to die
When merging images, the tags are also merged. This is normally good, but the porter bot adds an “imported from x” tag when it uploads, so the tag gets applied to images that were uploaded here first. Would it be possible to exclude “imported from *” whenever tags are merged? (except in cases where the tag is already on both images)
mys_elf

Didn't want to make a new thread for this so I'll post it here:
Some images have issue changing their rating tag. I believe >>2001410 should be explicit but I can't change it from questionable.
Lotus

Site Administrator
@mys_elf
I think a questionable rating is appropriate, but I get the same error. When "Questionable" is removed, and "Explicit" added, it says that only one sexual rating is allowed and it rejects the change. So I see the problem.
mys_elf

@Lotus
I realized after the post that crotchtits aren't considered explicit, which I find a bit odd but alright. Sometimes tag editing can have some oddities.
Marker

One Man Illuminati
@Soft Lava
Neither are boobs, they are considered "questionable" for the purpose of tagging. I guess the intent is to allow a lower rating for cases of artistic nudity.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~