Feature suggestions and discussion

Background Pony #4D6C
There’s still a 3-report limit and a message that says the limit is 5. One of those needs to be changed.
AA

Site Assistant
Hopeful Pioneer
Would it be possible to add very basic tags that are automatically added upon uploading, by file detection? For example, "webm" or "video" upon uploading a .webm, "absurd resolution" whenever a picture is 4000x4000, ect.?
mys_elf

Another post about reports:
I've been uploading a lot of images today, some of which are higher quality versions of older uploads. I've put in all the necessary reports but would just like to make a note that some of the images will be the same resolution as the older uploads. The difference is these newer uploads do not have a watermark across them, so they should be the superior version. I mention this because the difference between them may not be obvious if just looking at the thumbnails and the file stats. Probably should have made mention in the reports themselves, but I didn't think of it at the time. Basically would like to try and prevent having to track down images merged the wrong way.
Background Pony #5BDC
Remove wilson score for trending images. Set it to a normal like and dislike system.
Background Pony #3FEA
Holy shit, just when i thought ponerpics might be the one that doesn't fuck things up.
Instead i get flashbanged when i check in on the site today.
Thanks guys.
Think you could restore theme choice or is this gonna be another derpi moment?

Also when are you fuckers gonna get around to redoing the report type list? It's still listing derpi rules from three years ago.
Background Pony #4DAD
The hell happened here? This site wasn't accessible in the last few hours on my end.
TruthOrMare
Medieval Community Collab -
2023 Collab -
Auti.. Artist - drawer of mare

Reverse searching an image that went through duplicate merging show both source (now obsolete) and target images.
https://ponerpics.org/search/reverse?url=https://ponerpics.org/img/view/2020/10/4/2459063.jpg
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~